Feature & Standard construction:
Our Ultra mini ULPA filters remove a broad of airborne contaminants including fine dust, smoke, pollen, bacteria, viruses, asbestos and radioactive particles .
Efficiency: 99.9995@ 0.1 micron
99.99995 % @ 0.2micron
Media: Superfine Micro glass fiber with water – repellant binder
Frame optional: Anodize aluminum/Galvanized Sheet/Stainless steel -304/316
Max Humidity:100% RH (Non – foggy)
Sealant Material: Synthetic resin
Gasket: Neoprene/Blu -jel
High dust holding capacity
Maximum utilization of the media
Nontoxic, odorless clear crease
Anti – acid base,Anti – corrosion,
High melting point
• Genetic Research
• Food Processing
• Photo Processing
• Semiconductor Fabrication
• Industrial Processing Systems
Kfilter Ultra Mini ULPA filters are individually tests and certifies each HEPA filter to meet customer requirements for resistance and efficiency. When used with correctly selected and installed housing.
|Model No||Dimension*L x W x D (mm)||Capacity||Initial Pressure drop||Final Pressure drop|
|Ultraul30570||305 x 610 x 70||4.8 CMM (169 CFM)||17.0mmH2O(167Pa)
|Ultraul610 70||610 x 610 x 70||10.1 CMM (357 CFM)|
|Ultraul76070||760 x 610 x 70||12.7 CMM (448 CFM)|
|Ultraul91570||915 x 610 x 70||15.4 CMM (544 CFM)|
|Ultraul122070||1220 x 610 x 70||20.7 CMM(731 CFM)|
|Ultraul57070||570 x 570 x 70||7.6 CMM (267 CFM)||12.0mmH2O(117Pa)||24.9mmH2O(235pa)|
|Ultraul117070||1170 x 570 x 70||15.1 CMM (534 CFM)|
*OEM and Special dimension can be customized, There is also available 50mm could be selected.
GEL type of ULPA is available as an option.
HEPA Filter with Hood in terminal system
The HEPA and ULPA Filter with Hood adopt closed-end design to avoid gap and air leak. It achieves the strict purifying requirement for the clean room and is used for operating room, lab, pharmacy, micro-electronics, and food stuff processing factory.
Features / Characteristics:
1) The HEPA filter and cabinet are designed in integration, which prevent the air leakage. It is fast to install and easy to maintain. The frame material is anodized aluminum
2) Air Duct is galvanized steel and the diameter is 250mm (10″) or 305mm (12″)
3) Control valve for airflow (optional)
4) Bottom side equipment scans the filter one by one (MPPS).
5) The efficiency is 99.99%-99.999995%. (EN1822).
6) Filtration efficiency: H11-H13, H14, U15, U16 (EN1822).